Home / Forum / Fashion & Trends / Hello girls

Hello girls

16. Januar 2005 um 22:55

my name is mariagrazia form italy. I'm very interested in germany because I find it very interesting. I have already visited berlin, hamburg, nurberg, wurtsburg, uelzen, lunenburg,munchen, ulm but I would like to visit all the germany.
I would like to attend this forum. I hope I'm welcome among you.
See you soon
MARiagrazia

Mehr lesen

17. Januar 2005 um 21:39

My contacts
with Germany are for job reasons
but I spent my Holiday in Berlin 29 december-2 january
berlin is magic perhaps is the best city in the Europe Hamburg is an other wonderful time it's different far from Berlin Hamburg seems already a town of North (such as Denmark)
What do you suggest me to begin to learn Deutch?
by the way what are the most important mode in Deutchland?
hi hi

Gefällt mir Hiflreiche Antwort !

23. Januar 2005 um 19:55
In Antwort auf imilie_12533331

My contacts
with Germany are for job reasons
but I spent my Holiday in Berlin 29 december-2 january
berlin is magic perhaps is the best city in the Europe Hamburg is an other wonderful time it's different far from Berlin Hamburg seems already a town of North (such as Denmark)
What do you suggest me to begin to learn Deutch?
by the way what are the most important mode in Deutchland?
hi hi

I'm a bit surprises
an Italian person likes to join a German forum. But of course you're happy welcome. Actually I'm interested in why you just write right now when you've already visited Germany, Berlin. To get some basic knowledge of the German language you should really get a course in the adult evening classes. This is the best way to learn basic stuff. After having done I really recommend you to get back to Berlin or Hamburg, whatever, and search persons' contact. The best way to learn a language is to speak it with natives or mother tongue speakers which may also be people who don't live in the country which they speak the language of. This is actually the same way I learned English and French and also Spain. I just got together with my father and my mother to the UK for 3 years, lived one year in Spain and was born in France. Now I live in Germany and I can really say I'm happy to speak so much different languages as my mother tongue(s).
I hope to get some answer
Bye

23. Januar 2005 um 23:01

Still within reach?
I suppose you're already out of business, aren't you? I would really like to get some more information about you and how you see Germany.
I have to agree to WalkingonSunshine in what he/she says about the specific style or fashion in Germany. It actually sounds as if you supposed Germany to be a fashionable country. But it is definetlyn not. France and Itally are more traditional in that.

@WalkinonSunshine:
Denkst du, dass sie noch immer liest, was wir schreiben? Woher kannst du eigentlich so gut Englisch?

24. Januar 2005 um 21:20

Bilinguales Gymnasium?
Ich gehe auch auf eins. Auf welches bist du denn gegangen? Ich gehe zur Zeit aufs Johann-Gottfreid-Herder-Gymnasium. Da ist der Erdkunde-, Geschichts- und Biologieunterricht auf Englisch. Sprachen sind eh meine Leidenschaft. In der Schule Englisch, zu Hause Französisch und ab und zu mit Freunden Spanisch. Ich find das Gefühl einfach toll eine andere Sprache zu sprechen. Naja, ich will hier auch nicht schwafeln, also antworte mal.
Bis denne

Frühere Diskussionen
Noch mehr Inspiration?
pinterest

Das könnte dir auch gefallen